oddsshark mlb first five innings,FAQs
- When was the Company established?
- It was established on January 11, 1950.
- When was the Company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- It was listed in May 1950.
- What is the Company's securities code in Japan?
- The Company's securities code in Japan is 7011.
- Where can I get information about the total number of shares issued, the number of shareholders, or details on major shareholders?
- Please refer to "Stock Information".
- What is the minimum number of stock allowed per trade?
- It is 100.
- When is the fixed date for paying dividends to shareholders?
- It is March 31 for payment of year-end dividends and September 30 for payment of interim dividends.
- Does the Company offer any preferential treatment to shareholders?
- No, we do not at the moment.
- Where can I get information about past dividend payments?
- Please refer to "Dividends".
- What is the contact for shareholder services such as registering changes in ownership and addresses?
- Please contact the head office or any branch of bet365 sign up code UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation concerning changes in ownership, names, addresses, accounts used to receive dividends and other matters.
bet365 sign up code UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- How can I send questions about stocks, dividends and others?
- Please contact us with "The Inquiry Form".